1 and 1=11 Would you like to become part of an international company with a strong tradition and label, and work in the industry of the future? We are inviting you to join us as Product Marketing Manager job description (m/f).
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as IMS, VoLTE, Mobile data, Packet core, Cloud, IoT in 5G;
- employee health and wellbeing program (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring provided etc.;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent freeway access, parking provided, scooter use for faster access to restaurant and cafe within the building...);
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Study company products and translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Collaborating with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role in ICT industry.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Russian language is a plus.