Would you like to become part of an international company with a strong tradition and brand, and work in the industry of the future? We are inviting you to join us as Business developer (m/f)
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious person with previous experience in sales, someone who understands the industry, follows trends (broadband access), and knows how to best present solutions.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
- acquiring new business partners - B2B,
- developing and implementing the sales strategy,
- developing strategic growth, focused both on the financial aspect and customers’ satisfaction,
- organizing business meetings with potential customers,
- business trips and maintaining contact with customers and partners,
- carrying out research for the customers’ needs and determining new markets,
- representing the company at various conferences related to the field of broadband networks.
- at least 5 years of work experience in the telecommunications industry,
- an education level of at least VI/2 (professional higher education) (VIII/1 (university degree) in electrical engineering, specialization in telecommunications desirable),
- a good command of English required; German is desirable,
- good communication skills, perseverance, high motivation, willingness to embrace challenges, negotiation skills,
- strong verbal and written communication skills,
- willingness to travel.
- long-term employment for an indefinite period after 6 months of probation,
- stimulating remuneration,
- work in an international environment,
- a motivated and professional team,
- opportunities for career advancement and personal growth,
- regular travel.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as IMS, VoLTE, Mobile data, Packet core, Cloud, IoT in 5G;
- employee health and wellbeing program (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring provided etc.;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent freeway access, parking provided, scooter use for faster access to restaurant and cafe within the building...);
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.