1 and 1=11 Would you like to become part of an international company with a strong tradition and brand, and work in the industry of the future? We are inviting you to join us as Project leader - expert (m/f).
Excellence of the prospective candidate
Key duties and work results
- Participation in preparing sales offers for clients,
- leading and managing sales realization projects,
- monitoring projects in maintenance and technical support for end users,
- managing project portfolio.
- Completing projects within agreed time frame, cost and quality,
- continual improvement of the process and project work,
- profitability of commercial projects.
- Minimum VI/II education level (telecommunications, computer science),
- project management certificate desirable (IPMA, Prince,…),
- active command of English language, proactive approach, good communication skills, ability to work well within a team.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as IMS, VoLTE, Mobile data, Packet core, Cloud, IoT in 5G;
- employee health and wellbeing program (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring provided etc.;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent freeway access, parking provided, scooter use for faster access to restaurant and cafe within the building...);
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.