1 and 1=11 Would you like to become part of an international company with a strong tradition and label, and work in the industry of the future? We are inviting you to join us as Systems engineer for 5G solutions (m/f).
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as IMS, VoLTE, Mobile data, Packet core, Cloud, IoT in 5G;
- employee health and wellbeing program (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring provided etc.;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent freeway access, parking provided, scooter use for faster access to restaurant and cafe within the building...);
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
Key duties and work results
- Participating in project implementation,
- supporting clients and co-workers in the management of TC solutions and products,
- testing and verification of TC products and solutions,
- process automation.
- Planning and implementation of TC solutions for projects,
- solving client problems (reported through Helpdesk),
- optimizing work processes,
- collecting and mastering new developments in the field of communications technology.
- Minimum VI/II education level (telecommunications or computer science),
- active command of English language, proactive approach, good communication skills, ability to work well within a team,
- experience with IMS, VoLTE, Mobile Data desirable but not required.